Daphne 3.0

Basking in mediocrity since 2004.

9.19.2007

oh pooh.





Someone wants Lexi. I'm crying because she's going away and we can't keep her. Sure, we could, but we know that it wouldn't make sense financially. And that's just not fair for her. But gosh, I wish we had a million dollars so we could. They want to get her on a weekend so they can have time to get acquainted before going to work Monday. I'm going out of town tomorrow through Sunday and I'm not sure it's such a good idea to send her off while I'm gone, too. So we have one more week with her before they take her to her new home. I've sure grown attached to that little pumpkin. My little Lexi Loo Hoo, Alexis Montgomery Alistair Stewart DePew, Lexi Bear, Stinky, Mrs. Tinkles, Sweetpea and Turd 2 1/2. I know that they will take care of her, but will they clean her ass like we've been doing the past two weeks since her surgery? Will they be calm and gentle when she has an accident in the house? Will they keep her fit and not overfeed her? We know as fosters going into this that it's a temporary deal. We know it but we don't feel it in our hearts. I'm not so sure that I'm strong enough to be a foster anymore. It breaks your heart to let them go.

Labels: