Daphne 3.0

Basking in mediocrity since 2004.

6.23.2009

What's with those fancy talking pictures in the living room?


I give up. I'm running back into the cult and buying a TV. I've lived without one for 9 months. When people ask me how I live without one, I simply reply, I don't have time to watch TV. (Which is mostly true) The real reason? I didn't get one in the severance package.

But enough is enough. As an American I am, frankly, ashamed of myself. It's not that I haven't wanted one, I've just wanted other things more. Like trips to wine country. Or food.

It's actually kind of fun buying a TV all on my own. Kind of empowering and all that crap. I'm also going to get a home theater system. Because I have to. It's my duty as an American. Right?

I've got it narrowed down and should make the purchase in the next few weeks. (Squeal!) I just may splurge and get one of these.

Labels: ,