Daphne 3.0

Basking in mediocrity since 2004.

2.17.2009

Grad School Level Multitasking

God help me but I've taken that drunken impostor Scot's advice and tried to find creative ways to drink whilst in class. My mom didn't call me smart ass for nothing because I think I've finally found a way. My Customer Experience Marketing (CEM) class requires each team to conduct a mini-audit of a company for our final project. Being the enterprising (and multitasking) students we are, my team decided on New Belgium Brewery as our mini-audit company.

Some teams decided on Starbucks (yawn), Casa Bonita (yes, it does exist, not just a made up South Park episode), the Container Store (ho-hum), and Best Buy (whatevs). Clearly, my team was the only one really thinking this project through.

Tomorrow we are going to visit the brewery to get the full, um, experience. I'm taking a half day off of work for this "experience." The team also has to visit a bar, a liquor store, a party and apres ski at one of the local resorts. It's for class. Look, I've got a syllabus saying so.

Don't judge the student. Judge the system.

Cheers!