Daphne 3.0

Basking in mediocrity since 2004.

12.08.2008

Secret Project

Because I just do not have enough to do with my time, I've started a secret project. Of course, by saying this on the interwebs, it will remain completely confidential, right?

What is my secret project? Well, it's a secret. I will tell you that it involves writing. A lot. A whole book's worth of writing, if you will.

I'm working on the outline this week and will start writing said secret project in the next few days. I've got a lot of words rolling around in my head and I want to get them on the 'puter before another bottle of wine swishes them out.

Chapter 1: It started with a text. (or txt)
Chapter 2: They aren't lesbians?
Chapter 3: About a boy
Chapter 4: The Yellowtail Incident
Chapter 5: Lactose is for lovers
Chapter 6: TBD

I'm looking for an agent or maybe I'll just self-publish. I've heard great things about options for wwwdotcom publishing.