Daphne 3.0

Basking in mediocrity since 2004.

9.12.2008

Make that 4.

I officially have 4 readers. Gasp! I know. Bachelor #1 wanted to see what I was up to on the interwebs (hi). It's kind of weird having someone you know in person reading your blog. Come to think of it though, I know Cameron. And I know the Queen and Snowbird. So maybe it's not so weird. Don't think that I'll behave myself just because my IRL stalker is now a reader (hi stalker! Maybe the rest of you can welcome him. Tell him about your regular meetings. Wha... those were supposed to be secret?). Oh no. This just means that I need to think of even better crap to write about. No regular crap will do anymore. We're talking high quality crap from now on.

Just to tease you, my loyal lurkers and readers, the posts I have in the hopper include:
- DNC/Daily Show update (Saturday)
- mandals mockumentary (Sunday)
- Foreign guys' guide to picking up American chicks (someday)

Good quality crap to come forthwith. Tout suit. ASAP. (Like this weekend.) What can I say, school's back in session and I've got drinking to do.