Daphne 3.0

Basking in mediocrity since 2004.

8.04.2008

Things I'd rather be doing

Hello kids! Guess what time it is? It's procrastination season! I've got one final paper to write for my crisis class and I've having a bit of my own crisis trying to write it. Not to mention my actual life crisis that is currently a-happening. There are plenty of updates on the home front, but I'm too damned tired of talking about them to write about them right now. Alas, you will have to wait until I get through my list of things I would rather be doing than writing my final paper:

1. Drinking at Jordans.
2. Drinking on my patio.
3-10. Drinking in general
11. Organizing closets (and drinking)
12. Riding my bike (sadly, no drinking involved)
13. Walking my dogs (possible drinking involved)
14. Sitting on a beach (definitely drinking involved)
15. Visiting friends in low places (absolutely drinking involved)
16. Visiting the dueling Nessie exhibits (oh, there's gunna be drinking)

Oh, you get the idea. Back to my damn paper. *whine*

10:22 pm ETA: Went to Jordans. Enjoyed a pint and some non-school conversation. Made plans to travel across the pond in <1 yr.

11:00 pm ETA: Finished paper on Reputation Management and Oligopolistic Markets. Makes me sound smart, huh? The question being why throw good money away on what the sniveling public thinks? Put it towards Phase 3: profits!