Daphne 3.0

Basking in mediocrity since 2004.

8.05.2008

Girl fight

There’s this girl that I went to high school with who I didn’t like then and I’m a petty bitch so I don’t like her now. She was a friend of a friend and I couldn’t stand her because she was naturally thin, the not trying to be thin thin, but just thin, had unbelievably great fucking skin, big blue eyes and blond hair. She was funky in a “I’m clearly much cooler than you” way, which made me hate her even more. What can I say, I had lower self-esteem at the time than I was aware of. Which is weird because I thought I was doing pretty well at that time. Just shows you. I was a bit more “puffy” than I am now, and of course, didn’t have all of her “seemingly” great qualities. (I did have big boobs and she’s flat as a sheet, so ha!) I had forgotten about her until my friend became friends with her on facebook. I imagined that time had not been kind to her. Perhaps she was huge with five kids and terrible skin. Perhaps her beautifully perfect teeth fell out and she was bald. But no. The universe is not that fair to me. I saw pictures of her now and, wouldn’t you know it, she’s just fucking gorgeous. Still. Better looking even. Bitch. All I can hope for now is that she’s a lesbian. That would make things even out a little bit. Can you give me that universe? Or just have her teeth fall out. That would be OK, too.

Oh, I’m so going to hell. Come with.

Labels: