Daphne 3.0

Basking in mediocrity since 2004.

6.18.2008

Time and money

Funny how no matter how much time you have, you always seem to fill it up. Same with money. I always seem to find a way to spend it. No matter how much I have or don't have.

Summer is here (officially on Saturday) and I'm preparing my list of summer projects. These are the things/shit I needed to do all year, but didn't, because of school/work/life/etc. In no particular order:

- bike like a freak
- figure out this running thing
- three tris (or more?)
- job hunt
- clean closets (ooooohh)
- clean monster garage
- throw away crap
- donate more usable crap
- climb a 14er
- campin'
- lounge on the deck
- drink in the lounger on the deck
- bbq and drink on the deck
- write
- connect with my inner artiste
- fix some of the rough parts
- sleep sometime... or not

Here's to summer! Bless it's sweet sweaty hottiness, long days, cool nights and beautiful sunsets.