Daphne 3.0

Basking in mediocrity since 2004.

5.18.2008

late comers: form one line please

I know that everyone "cool" (and by cool I mean people who owned iPods before, say, 2008, frequent dance clubs with strobe lights and overpriced beer, who wear labels of clothing that I can't pronounce or involve some kind of surfing/skating/skiing/riding motif and who probably stay up way past my bedtime) has probably been rockin' out to Fall Out Boy for a few years, nay, a few decades, but I've just now gotten in line. Yes, I realize that cool people do not use the phrase "rockin' out" but we've previously established that I am not cool. (The jury is out on whether I've evah been in that crowd. Cameron/Lynn - don't answer that. I've got dirt on you too.)

Anywho (again, cool people don't say that), I enjoy them. Him? It? I frequently jam (not cool) to "It ain't a scene, it's god damn arms race" whilst running. It's got a good beat for running. Especially halfway through a 5K when some of use need that extra boost.

The Boy also helps when one is up late night (post 9:00 pm) writing papers. Papers that will not die. Die marketing paper. Die.

"I am an arms dealer.
Fitting you with weapons in the form of words
And don't really care, which font I use*
As long as the I get an A on my marketing plan*
That's just the business I'm in."

*my personal touch. It's getting past my bedtime.