Daphne 3.0

Basking in mediocrity since 2004.

8.13.2007

I'm doing this so I don't have to work.

OK, I'll admit it. I'm avoiding something right now. The last week or so, work, aka, my friggin' own M to the F company, has been making my head want to explode. Sometimes I feel so damn stupid. There are things I want to do but my limited brain power keeps me from doing them. That's when my head starts hurting. You know that place in the top of your head that starts to ache when you think too hard? (ok, maybe YOU don't, but you don't have to rub it in) Yeah, well, it's on overdrive. And the panic-y feeling in my throat? It's there, too. Plus the wad of uncertainty in my chest and tummy. It all goes away when I go running or swimming or drinking. But really now, we can't drink/run/swim all day. (really?) Well, not anymore. I'm suffering from task overload. And idea overload. And clingy client overload. And I-wanna-fire-a-bad-client overload. Hopefully I'll get around to the last one today or tomorrow.

And I still need a web designer. Anyone know one?

Oh, I also need a Virtual Assistant. Are you out there?

If so, send me an email at ssommers AT muchado DOT biz.