Daphne 3.0

Basking in mediocrity since 2004.

7.24.2006

what can I say, it's a drive by

1. Swimming at the public pool is great motivation to never eat again. Everytime I'm in the locker room, a swarm (gaggle?) of elderly, quite rotund, women are in there with me. Nekid. Maybe you won't eat again either with that visual.

2. Heat wave, schmeat wave. What's a few 103 days? Fah. My ass is melting off. See point #1.

3. Dog #2, aka Princess Samantha Pants has a phobia. For real. Or at least that's what we tell ourselves since the symptoms for Containment Phobia are exactly what she does. She tore her paw up eating and scratching at the door frame to get in the house. Dawgs.

4. Everyone and their in-laws are coming to town to watch my triathlon. My parents. Their dogs? My brother. His girlfriend. My in-laws. My dogs? My MIL thinks we can "meet up somewhere afterwards as a family." Didn't she get the memo? It's a triathlon. Hello? The only meeting up with afterwards I'll be doing is with all the food I stopped eating (per point #1), beer, a shower and a couch. Not in that order.

5. I un-linked my blog to my business website. Instead I'll blog on my business site with business related issues and ideas. It doesn't have anything to do with what I say on this blog, but I want to use that blog more for commercial gain. If you know what I mean. (money)

6. Trying to find an handyman to replace the door destroyed by dog #2. Yes, we are on the Home Depot Christmas card list, but we just don't feel up to replacing a pre-hung door. OK? Fine.

That's all for now. Must go make some moolah.