Daphne 3.0

Basking in mediocrity since 2004.

3.01.2006

annoying

- Madonna
- forgetting to buy tortillas at the grocery store
- why the dairy delivery doesn't sell tortillas (they sell bread, hello!?)
- dogs (who shall remain nameless) who actually SIT. DOWN. 20 minutes into a walk/run when you have 10 mins to go
- RCF2822 server errors in my email. What does that mean to HUMANS?
- laundry
- bottled water
- parents who raise their now adult children to be forever dependent on them for every. little. thing.
- Carmelo Anthony
- why are there no Girl Scouts in my neighborhood anymore and someone only bought TWO damn boxes, which, hello, were gone in 1.2 minutes

Can you tell I am cranky? The Tagalongs ran out 7 days ago. We are at Red Alert Level 1 here people. All I have left is the hooch. It's a sad day when I type that. Sad indeed.