Daphne 3.0

Basking in mediocrity since 2004.

2.17.2006

confession friday

In my lame-ass attempt to establish something my 6 commentors and 8 lurkers would come back once a week to read, I'm starting Confession Friday. I don't really believe in guilt, or rather, I don't respond to guilt trips. They are useless on me. Really. You should have met my grandmother, the Czar of Guilt Trips, to understand why they have no power over me. Mere mortals can not guilt trip me with their amateur trips. That said, I still like the idea of Confession Friday. This way I can get all those nagging details out of my brain and into the internets where they belong. Everyone can participate in CF. Or no one can. Whatever you want to do with your bad selves is fine by me.

This week's confession:
I stopped doing The Artist's Way about 3 weeks ago. Ack. I said it. Er, I typed it. I just couldn't keep going. I've got the tri to train for, I've got my bidnes to run, skiing on weekends, wine clubs to organize, and my plethora of volunteer crap to do. It just wouldn't fit. There I said it: I. Can't. Do. Every. Thing. Happy now?

I feel better now. You try it. Or not. Whatever.