Daphne 3.0

Basking in mediocrity since 2004.

1.03.2006

mondo, er, what?

I originally wrote this post with a modest list of things I wanted to do in 2006:

1. Make more money than I did last year. There is a quasi-plan in place for this.
2. Train for and actually complete a mini triathlon. Ironwoman I ain't but I'll give the short one a try.
3. Take a vacation to some place that involves a beach, endless margaritas and required sunset watching.
4. Be nice to my hubby. 'Cus you know, I'm sometimes a beeeatch. But a cute one.

But a visit to my girl Marilyn got me thinking about the BIG things in life. So screw being nice and asking for little things (although a vacation is pretty damn big to me right now). I'm going to go for broke.

My theme for 2006: Movement

That's right. I'm going somewhere. Doing something. Getting out. Getting active. Getting on with my crazy self.

My new list:
1. train and complete the mini tri (hey I'm asking for a lot here, people!)
2. inspire others as a creative motivational speaker for those who need that extra push
3. renew my passport (a girls gotta have one to go somewhere, you never know when British Airlines will have that Denver-London sale)
4. become a Adobe Certified Expert/Instructor
5. Take that vacation.

Oh, and still be nice to my hubby. Someone has to be around to rub the SPF 45 on my lily white back.

What's your theme?