Daphne 3.0

Basking in mediocrity since 2004.

1.31.2006

I'm not ignoring you, really.

Been buried up to my armpits of late. With what, I can't say, exactly. My brain is a bit fuzzy. I keep forgetting things. I'm procrastinating on things I don't like to do, spending way too much time on the things I do like to do. Problem is, some of the things I don't like to do are what pays the bills around Creative HQ.

My Chi is off.

But I'm training (alright, I bought sweatpants! that's got to count for something) for the tri. In between eating cake. See, I bought this evil little book with over 100 cupcake! recipes. There are 30 or so recipes for homemade frosting. Melt. Frosting. Me. Bad combo. Yet I still eat it. You should see my butter bill. I have a Kitchen Aid stand mixer that's been sitting lonely for several years. I'm just trying to make it happy. Fulfill its destiny. Yada yada. I did wog (run and walk) for over 1.5 miles yesterday. The dogs tuckered out after 1 mile. I'm beginning to think they are out of shape..? Today's my "off day" so no wogging for us.

Heather - I do need to forward this schedule. It is quite lovely.

This afternoon I'm going to turn off the network and work on projects that need working. Then I'll reward myself by doing something I enjoy. Like make another batch of chocolate frosting.