Daphne 3.0

Basking in mediocrity since 2004.

12.29.2005

mother's here. merry christmas. happy all that.



- Mother's here and she brought with her 200 tons of cookies, fudge and foodstuffs from home. Because we just don't have food here in Colorado, you see.

- Cross reference with previous post, RE: triathlon.



- There are dogs a plenty, too. Six of them. Two huge, one big, three medium. A whole lotta laughing.

- We went skiing with 15,000 of our closest friends. In the small world category, we parked right next to a guy I used to work with. How weird is that? OK, it's weird to me.



- There was a blog party with my BFF Kate and Fiesty Scribe Katrina.

- We held our 2nd annual company holiday party. Everyone who came had a great time. The board of directors were unfortunately absent. They had a meeting to attend in the backyard.

- The CFO showed off our new budget for 2006. More money for everyone! Whoot! Whoot! (Yes, I am ashamed for having typed the words, "whoot! whoot!")

- Then this happened, or will happen, or will hit news stands in some remote locations but mostly appear in people's mailboxes...


Hope you all had a lovely holiday. Mine was a peaceful, easy feeling. What did I get?! What did I get!? Why, I got a new kitchen!

Before


After