Daphne 3.0

Basking in mediocrity since 2004.

10.11.2005

Dear Universe,

I would like to be successful. But not so successful that tabloids will pay money to see my underroos. I would like to do business with honorable people. I would like to learn how to do all those cool things that other really cool graphicy people can do. I would like to make gobbs and gobbs of money so I can give donations to the Beagle Rescue and the Sea Monkey Foundation and all the other Unfortunate Causes I get mailings from. I would like to visit my family more than once a year, but for less than a week a time, a person can only stand so much you know. I would like to buy a modest house on a gargantuan piece of land and be kind to the Earth by recycling my wine bottles. I would like to have one day a week where I don't obsess over something. I would like my friends to be cared for and have good things happen to them, too.

Can you do that for me? You know I don't ask for much, but I get the feeling that I need to start asking or you won't know what to give me.

Thanks.