Daphne 3.0

Basking in mediocrity since 2004.

9.19.2005

hair today, gone tomorrow

Oh, yes I did. Eeek!

Inspired by change? Boredom? Crazy? You decide. But I like it. Me. The One Who Doesn't Cut Her Hair. Yes, that one.

before...


after...


And just for fun, both taken while wearing the same dress. I think it's a wee bit more professional, plus, think of the money I'll save on hair care products?!

*

On another note, my BBF Kate is here! She's in Colorado! She doesn't have access to the internets or she would post something, email someone, or just look at websites all day. Feel sorry for her would ya? She lives in a pristine setting, with pine trees, changing Aspens, clear blue skies, quiet evenings, nice neighbors, and she has to tolerate all that plus no internet access. It's barbarian, I tells ya.