Daphne 3.0

Basking in mediocrity since 2004.

8.23.2005

random bits

Been trying to post for a few days, but every time, some reminder pops up, or a update starts bouncing, and I get distracted, have to restart, loose all my post, cry like a wee baby, then go have some more applesauce. Check that, I've moved on to bananas and pb on toast. Yum.

Anywho, nothing and everything is happening around here. I've got to make this quick because...

1 got follow-up appointment with cute surgeon today at 10 am.
2 realized that above mentioned cute surgeon saw my belly and other unknown parts at which time I was sedated and unable to suck in gut.
2b I'm married, but not dead, people.
3 stopped taking narcotics on Thursday, one week post-op.
4 narcotics were giving me crazy ass dreams.
5 got to drive to Target on Friday. Wooo hooo!
6 sitting around the house in stretchy pants only makes you realize how few pairs of stretchy pants you own.
7 going to public place after being socially isolated for a week is more than a little overwhelming.
8 CFO and I bought a new computer. Baby's coming today on FedEx Ground. Probably while I'm at above mentioned cute surgeon appointment.
9 Countertops! Yes, I'm still on that topic, and no, I will not let it go. Countertops are coming tomorrow! Countertops are coming tomorrow!
9a being socially isolated+5 weeks without countertops=overly excited about the little things.
10 Princess Samantha Pants has the squirts. Yummy. We're on Day 2. Methinks I should take her to the vet.

Whew! I got it all in this time. Now let me post this sucker so I can go find an appropriate stretchy pants outfit to wear to above mentioned cute surgeon appointment.