Daphne 3.0

Basking in mediocrity since 2004.

8.05.2005

Is it Beer:30 yet?

I need a vacation. I decided this the other day when I was tripping over boxes full of kitchen crap to move the clean dishes stacked on top of the clothes washing machine, while answering two different phones and trying to keep a snooping beagle's nose out of my dirty underoos.

I need a beach.
I need a margarita.
I need to eat fresh caught shrimp with my hands.
I need to dig my toes in the sand.
I need children coming up to me saying "chiclet? chiclet?"
I need a sunburn on my crazy white legs.
I need to be embarrassed wearing a swim suit in public.
I need an all-you-can-eat-and-drink-you-lazy-Americans-but-we-like-your-money resort.
I need to see people much worse off than I am so I can appreciate all that I have.

I need a vacation.

What do you need?