Daphne 3.0

Basking in mediocrity since 2004.

7.20.2005

Oh, QuickBooks, why do you mock me so?

QuickBooks. I love thee. Most of the time. Usually I love thee when you say I have money. But now I have an overpayment and you won't let me apply credits to more than one invoice. Oh the insanity! Back and forth I go, trying to apply credits to two invoices. When one is applied, I cheer, then notice that the other is now showing as outstanding. Why? Why! And all the while you sit there, mocking me, with that sneer on your face. You stair-stepping gold plated trickster, you. Your electronic help is unhelpful. I search in vain through the instructions. Do you see what you have driven me to?!? Reading the instructions! Fa. I say. Fa.

P.S. Sweet Rhino Sneezes, It's hot. I'm so happy to be back from the Mid-West and 150% humidity. Back to dry and flat hair. Back to 102 degrees... wha? Ewww.

P.P.S.I've got little else to comment on, with a combo of heat and QB, my brain has lost it's ability to banter about witty commentary.

P.P.P.S. Yes, those of you quick clickers may have noticed that I changed my post. I must avoid two posts in one day at all costs. Yes. I must.