Daphne 3.0

Basking in mediocrity since 2004.

7.05.2005

For you, dear readers...

Let me out, pleeeease.

A bit of patriotic cheer, plus one more pic from my beagle extravaganza, aka the coolest. event. ever. It's also to counter-act the dog photo blitz that a certain greyhound person started. This is the gauntlet. It is officially thrown down. Fa!

Aaaaannd, I've reached pseudo-Rock Star status, as one of my darling six readers has prompted me via telephone to update my blog. Even though I have been very busy with very important things that very important people have been known to do at very important events, this is for you. You know who you are.

I may have to amend my readership to dear seven readers. But six has less letters to type, and I am anything if not an ocd/bi-polar/overachieving/lethargic/couch potato these days, so it's a tough decision.

Ohh, ohhh, and ohhh! I had my aforementioned fashionista consultation, whereby she dressed me in grown up clothes that are sort of guaranteed to make me look like a strong confident woman, and all that shite. I'd post pictures, but then someone else would have to be around when I'm wearing them. And operate the camera. And we just can't promise anything. Remind me when I'm wearing one of them schmancy new outfits. K?

One last beagle pic, for the record. Fa!

Puppies!