Daphne 3.0

Basking in mediocrity since 2004.

7.13.2005

Better now.

I made a decision to let something go, to not pursue it because it would not be a good path for me to take. It was a hard choice, but I think in the end it will work out. I have a board of advisors that I trust with my business quagmires. I talked with each of them and they all confirmed what you all commented in the previous post. It's hard to make these decisions, but once you do, it's seems so silly that you fretted over them.

But I'm at peace with myself now. For today. Or this morning. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

I'll be out of town the rest of the week. So no posts for you. My lovely IRL and blog friends will have to suffer without me for a few days.

In the mean time, a poem for one of my favorite lurkers:

Dear Mix Master Snow-D,
You like to drink and dance,
Thank you for being my lurker,
Clean off your desk,
It's such a mess,
Have a cocktail,
And pay your invoice, please.

So it doesn't rhyme. Ain't that a bitch.