Daphne 3.0

Basking in mediocrity since 2004.

2.21.2005

I'm not dead yet.

Dear Reader and Lurkers: I know who you are and I am dreadfully sorry for leaving you without my musings and bipolar rants for a few days. What's that you say? Yes, it was more like 6 days. Again, sorry.

I think you will be most proud of me for what I've done in these past few (several) days. Hee hee. I'm getting giddy just thinking about it! I acquired a few more clients who actually want to pay me money to do work, and a few pro bono clients that will pay brownie point dividends in the future. I'll say it again, hee hee.

I joined a few more networking groups, and, and, and, a leads group. Yes! Me. The one who is freaked out by leads groups. I told myselves that we just needed to suck it up and give it a try for a little while. If it's horrifying, I can stop going. It not like I'm paying for it. Wait. Yes I am. Hmm. I also landed a spot on the public affairs committee of a women's association. It's something I've always wanted to do but never had the nerve.

Also! Yes, there is more! I can hardly stand myselves sometimes! I, the shy and self-critical one, submitted to the THE Denver Post's Colorado Voices. What are these Voices? The DP has guest commentators every week from all corners of Colorado. Just regular people with something interesting to say. Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy. I hope I get accepted. I hope I don't, too. Am I making any sense?

Because I promised you more pictures of my office mates, here are Rocky and Samantha hard at work. Rocky is on the top, Samantha is the blurry one. Even though they nap 16 hours a day, it's hard to take a picture of them staying still.



Tell me when this starts to bore you. Now? Too bad.

Later... how the wild beasts protect me from squirrels, dogs a quarter mile away, and small children.