Daphne 3.0

Basking in mediocrity since 2004.

1.17.2005

People Helping People

(or yet another sign that I need to get out of the house more)

Remember how I said one of my 2005 goals was to help people? Oh, okay, I was a little more vague than that. You gunna hold me to it? Never mind the details...

I was watching the dog show last night and a commercial for the Billy Bag came on. What? Yes, I watch the dog shows. Please focus here, people! It reminded me of SAJ's downstairs neighbor with the punching bag. Wouldn't this make a lovely gift?

Billy Bag
Tone and sculpt your muscles while you burn fat and calories with Billy's revolutionary inflatable punching bag! With the Billy Bag, you'll add control and accuracy to every move, for a more effective workout.


The best part!? It's on the floor! At only $19.95, it's a must have for every punching bag neighbor.

On another note of people helping people... my stalker/friend JD sent me some of his yummy spices. Made 'em himself! We used the "original" in a marinade for a big honkin' piece of beef. Nice. Hubby asked if we needed to have poison control on the horn, just in case. He's funny that way. Sometimes we have an arguement on who is more OCD than the other, which is why we are so good together. (Think Monk with a Mrs. Monk.) Nonetheless, I survived to tell you about it. Them's yummy spices JD. Thanks a bunch.

One more! Oh! Oh! I volunteered to write a press release for my networking group, and, as a result, got a huge media contact list as a "thanks!" It's in a spreasheet, nicely organized into categories, just the way we like it. I secretly volunteered to write it because I am an overachiever/bi-polar/OCD and want my new group to be The. Best. Ever.

We all have our reasons. Mine is to get out of the house. I may be OCD, but I still like the sunshine.