Daphne 3.0

Basking in mediocrity since 2004.

1.04.2005

Jesus in Spanish

Can someone tell me why I am popular with the Jesus-loving and Spanish-speaking crowds? Is it because I am so inspiring? Daring? Adventurous? They wish to live vicariously through me?

Perhaps they landed on my blog by accident, quickly realized they would go to hades with me if they kept reading and ran off screaming all the way to church? Yeah, I think that's it.

I've added the nifty tracking thingy to the blog (that's my GenX techno knowledge right there for ya) and it's turned up quite the odd list of "referrers":

:: several blogs "en espanol"
:: more than a few Jesus loving types namely, "ilovejesus.blogspot.com"
:: a visitor or two from the UK and Canada
:: a guy in Nebraska

I'm not knocking any of my fine visitors, I welcome you all. Spread the word, Daphne's is a place of inclusion. **arms circling to hug everyone** If you can accept me for who I am, I promise to do the same with a small amount of sarcasm.

Thought for the day: It's so easy to be wicked without knowing it, isn't it? ~ L. M. Montgomery (1874 - 1942), Anne of Green Gables, 1908