Daphne 3.0

Basking in mediocrity since 2004.

1.01.2005

Another year over, a new one just begun...

Hope. Promise. Excitement. Change. The great unknown. As humans we all fear change, but deep down we crave it. Once a year we gather in taverns, homes, restaurants and the streets to celebrate the biggest change of all, a New Year.

This year I have so much hope. Not the misty-eyed hope of a child, but the steadfast, planned hope of growing my business to support my rather mundane habits: sleep and food.

So my goals are these:
* re-connect with my inner creative self, shaking free the corporate cube mindset
* make friends with change and experiment with attention
* shower my dogs and hubby with love
* give back to my friends and family who support me in this adventure
* pay it forward to the world in my own small way
* clean out the fridge once in a while

Vague? Yes.
Simple? Deceptively so.

Join me on this adventure, would you?