Daphne 3.0

Basking in mediocrity since 2004.

1.31.2005

Another 28 Days, or, please forgive me.

Ever since I started the Get Clients Now system, I've been spending less and less time blogging and more and more time movin' and shakin'. The last month has whipped past me like a billboard on a Montana highway. (you know, 'cus they have no speed limit)

For this I sincerely apologize to you, my dear six readers, 10 lurkers and one stalker.

Let me explain. This magical system revolves around the concept that one can do anything for 28 days. Much like detox, I set out to see if it really works. Unlike detox, it actually does. The good news is that I've nearly doubled my number of clients in the past 28 days. A troubling side effect is less time to spend with you, dear readers, lurkers and stalker.

To be honest, there are days when there is nothing to report from Daphne HQ. Nothing. Not a peep. Then there are days like today. Today I signed two new clients and I want to sing it to the world! But I can't sing. A failed attempt to karaoke Cindy Lauper's Girls Just Want to Have Fun in grade school was proof positive my talents lie in the written word.

No matter. On to another 28 days! This time I'm getting a little more gutsy. I'm talking speakin' engagements... gettin' published... hittin' the big time. Denver's a hard town to get noticed in, so this isn't going to be easy. But it just might be fun.